The Colchester Sun asked Hannah Trieb’s Union Memorial School kindergarten students for help with how to cook a turkey this Thanksgiving. This is the final recipe they helped us create.
- First, “you find a turkey and hunt for one and you kill one,” said Lauchlan Mescher
- Make sure you start with a “real turkey, and take all the feathers off,” said Esemae Scherer.
- Then, season the turkey with salt and pepper, according to Nollie Plouffe.
- Add some cheese on top to add some more flavor, suggested Lily Messenger.
- Put it in the oven at “11 degrees,” according to Lauchlan.